Friday, April 17, 2009

Help!

Photoreaxion needs more participants, or we will die a slow and painful death....and who wants that to happen?!
So invite your friends, put up notifications on your blog, harass people in the street and stalk your neighbours with this news.
OR, there's a second option: people who've already participated and are still full of enthousiasm, can sign up for a second round! If you feel like doing that, let us know in the comments. We'll continue reacting on photo # 16.

5 comments:

  1. I thought that was the idea, to just continue the circle. If someone new will come in that this person would then be the next on the list :)

    Kay

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to do another reaction...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe you should send an email with this mesasage to everyone. Then, I think, you;ll get more reactions on this subject.

    ReplyDelete
  4. After a brief contemplation (okay, a few months), I've decided to join... Am I still allowed to?

    -Michelle Zheng

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Michelle, great you'd like to join! I'll put you on the list right now, if you can send an email to potoreaxion@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete